Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IS3-Internet Research Elisabeth Group A

The genre I chose to look at is event photography. I don't just mean the usual weddings, although there is definitely that, but I am frequently at dance competitions, recitals, horse shows and a variety of different places where my kids and friends are involved. I am always trying to find ways to make my photos beautiful instead of just the usual snapshots others get.  So here are some websites I found that I think will be helpful. 

Links to my 3 favorite photos are (the first one is actually a series of photos).
I chose the first photo('s) because of the great lines in the dancers body and thought this was a really interesting approach to dance photography. I chose the second  one because I used to be at a lot of horse shows and I showed horses like this. I love the position of the horses body, the muscle, everything. This is a really true representation of a great sliding stop. I chose the third one because I really like that the photo was unique and I liked the joy I saw in the faces of the wedding party. (And I really do love weddings.)

No comments: