Thursday, September 18, 2008

IS2 Picasa Slideshow


So here is my "lines" presentation. I really enjoyed this assignment because I started to realize the world around us has alot to offer when you just look. I guess the challenge here is to look for different ways to show lines in a unique way. Once I got started it was hard to stop. So now when people look through my pictures they are like..."what is the deal with these strange picture?". So then I get to bore them with all my new fun stuff.

2 comments:

Carly Alexandra Stevenson said...

Awesome shots Elisabeth! I really like the pictures of the feedmill, those were so cool. It's true what you said, this assignment really did open our eyes a little more. It also made me realize how much fun something as simple as running around a tire yard could be haha. I would never normally think to do something like that!!

Ebonie Klassen said...

Great Job! It is cool the way we see the world around us differently we we are asked to look for specific subjects.